- This event has passed.
Central Australia Freight and Logistics Forum 2018
November 22 @ 8:30 am - 11:00 pm$20
You are invited to attend a Central Australia Freight and Logistics Forum 2018 on Thursday 22 November 2018, 8:30am – 11:00am in the Chamber of Commerce Boardroom Alice Springs
The focus of this event will be to bring transport and logistics companies together with the business community and local government to identify local and regional barriers to transport and logistics efficiency.
Issues identified and agreed to by the group as priorities will be taken by NTRTA and WRF to national and state government and industry panels as they are respectively appointed to.
Please join us for a presentation and audience discussion the following key topics:
– Reducing transport risk for both operators and customers:
- Includes updates on changes in Chain of Responsibility to HVNL law and impact on interstate operations
- Addressing the mental health risk in transport and logistics
– How do we address the growing skills shortage in transport and logistics, road user charging, public image of our industry and the growing fuel security issue?
– How Alice Springs can become a critical distribution hub for Australia?
– Facilitated audience discussion on identifying the road transport issues effecting Central Australia?
– How can road transport open up new business growth in the region?Follow Us