- This event has passed.
South West Freight and Logistics Forum 2018
November 13, 2018 @ 9:00 am - 11:30 am
Issues identified and agreed to by the group as priorities will be taken by Western Roads Federation to national and state government and industry panels that it is appointed to, as the representative of the WA transport and logistics industry.
Please join us for a presentation and audience discussion the following key topics:
1. Reducing transport Compliance Risk for both operators and customers:
- Includes updates on changes in Chain of Responsibility to HVNL law and impact on interstate operations
2. What are the road transport issues effecting the South West?
- How can road transport open up new business growth in the region?
3. How do we address the growing skills shortage in transport and logistics, road user charging, public image of our industry, should heavy vehicle accreditation be expanded and the growing fuel security issue?
4. Audience discussion on the key issues effecting regional transport and logistics operators