Western Australia’s regional road network covers a third of the continent and supports an economy that generates over 40% of Australia’s export income.
Despite this regional roads continue to receive a declining share of road maintenance and investment funding.
WRF Regional Road group has the objective of ensuring regional road issues and concerns are elevated to the highest. The group is developing a plan in-conjunction with the NT Road Transport Association that is a vision for a continent. This plan conceived and led by WRF and NT is developing rapidly with significant political and business group consultation in process.
- Changing Infrastructure Australia’s business case criteria for regional roads
- Grain Freight networks
- Rest Areas
- Great Eastern Highway road failure
- Road funding models for local governments
- Telecommunication black spots on freight networks (note WRF just appointed to Telstra Regional Council.)
- Tri-drive access on GNH and Tanamai
- Quad Access into Wyndham port
- Roads of Regional Importance
CEO of Western Roads Federation (acting)
See Events Calendar